We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fruit market

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colima, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Fruit market

Hi all,

does anyone know a good fruit/veggie local farmers market in Cabo San Lucas downtown as well as further afield? Anything close to El Cielito area?

Also a good bakery? Is Princesca still in business?

Thanks,

P

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
23,573 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fruit market

I understand there is a 'farmer's market' on the road to Pedregal...........but haven't tried it, and there is the organic market where Tutto Bene was.......................

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fruit market

I asked about a bakery in August, and was told to go to Princesa, so it should be open. Also Cabo Bakery.

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fruit market

Not exactly on topic, but....

There is a great fruit cart in the alley right across from Diamonds International on Marina Blvd. (Next to the DQ)

It is family run, and they will fix you up with a large (think "Big-Gulp) container of your choices of freshly sliced fruit for $5us.

We stop in there two or three times a week. Don't be afraid of having them dash chili powder over your fruit...I was skeptical the first time, but it really adds a great kick to the fresh fruit.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
23,573 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fruit market

That is super news, Hooligan! And I love the fruit w/the chili powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colima, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fruit market

Thank you all very much!

Glad Princesa is in business...

Organic market sounds very interesting too...

KatD, where exactly is that? I am completely new to the place so I don't know where Tutto Bene was...

Thanks again,

P

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
52,858 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fruit market

Here is the California Ranch Organic Market: wikimapia.org/…bs

And here is La Princessa: wikimapia.org/…bs Last time I went to La Princessa (two years ago?), there was a produce market next door. Here is a Google Maps street view: http://goo.gl/maps/0nxmS (This is regular produce, not organic.)

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
23,573 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fruit market

Thanks, PNW! Just got back here and so glad you have all those great maps to share!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,261 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fruit market

Don't forget my TripWow of the fruit/veggie market, next door is the Princess Bakery...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k60532…

And you can also find my Organic Market TripWow by looking in the upper right hand corner under top questions...and hit on Walking around Cabo...

Here is the link...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k60635…

Edited: 03 October 2013, 12:21
Colima, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fruit market

Thank you very much everybody...

Judy, I found it - great post...

Thanks,

P

10. Re: Fruit market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 00:18