We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 2014 Roll Call

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,874 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
April 2014 Roll Call

Will be in Cabo from April 19-May 3. Staying at GS and PG for those 2 weeks. Looking forward to some heat and R&R. I will also be fishing 2 or 3 times. Anyone intersted in sharing a boat , let me know. Flexible on dates but hope to get out fairly early in the trip for 1 of those days. Makes for some good eating of fresh fish during the stay. I will post a seperate thread closer to the dates unless we have it figured before. Look forward to a M&G to see more TA'ers at some point as well. Only 64 days to April !!!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

I'm always here

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
996 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

What about a meet and greet at Happy Endings April 6-19th?

Washington
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

We don't get there until the 8th so a meet and greet after that would be great!!!!

Port Charlotte...
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

April is closing in, can't wait!

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Apri 30 - May 9th ! Riu Santa Fe ~ just went for a lovely week in February.....April has never seemed so far away :(

Anamosa, Iowa
Level Contributor
104 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

April 5-12 at Villa del Arco ! Sisters trip! Everyone's first time to Cabo. Have booked time at the Westin also. Booked a pontoon tour with Rancho Tours this weekend and have a car from Dominick secured, Thanks to all on the board. I know the place to go for information , advice when planning a trip to a new spot is right here! I will try to remember to pack my TA Hat and put my TA luggage tag on my beach bag.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

RIU Sante Fe....April 9th - April 14th

San Diego...
1 post
Save Reply
48. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Im trying to book a quick get away trip from San Diego, looking to be ther the weekend of April 25-28th. I cant decide where to stay and if we should do all-inclusive or not. I havent had time to read thru all the posts but see that many people have great advice. Where do you recommend 2 women to relax and feel safe to stay?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

Hello there. M

I will be at Playa Grande with my wife for a week April 6-13, then heading to Riu Grande. If your looking a person to fill ur boat let me know. I doubt my wife will want to go but we'll see. We are going Sports fishing in Aug in the Queen Charlottes (British Columbia) so that may be enough for her. I am mid 30's.

Stuart

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
50. Re: April 2014 Roll Call

4 more sleeps! Zzzzzzzzzzz