We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Trip reports

Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Coast
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
New Trip reports

Chris,

Ill keep track of the deviant behavior. Chalk up 2 for me and one for Tim.

Here are some new trip reports. Its amazing how some people can go to the same place and have two totally opposite experiences. Is it good luck/bad luck? Or is it the personalities of the people that make a good resort great?

Sitting around waiting for a good time to happen around you can be very frustrating. Especially if you go in with high expectations. Some people are party go'ers, some people are party makers. Together, they make a great team. Separately, only one group is having fun. See if you can tell which is which......

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,979 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Trip reports

Haven't read the sites you linked, but in general, Trip Reports belong on the forum; Hotel Reviews belong on the Hotel Review pages.

East Coast
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Trip reports

PacificNWFamily:

Thanks for the very insightful information you provided. Its clear you did your homework here. No wonder you have over 3200 posts.

michmutt_7
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Trip reports

Chris how are you and the little woman? Sorry guys, I haven't been watching the thread the last couple of days, too busy working prior to leaving! We can't wait, (It's all fun and games until somebody loses a liver!). Chris my e-mail is jgutrock@yahoo, shoot me an e-mail with your dates and a picture and I will send on back. We are going to Cabo the 23rd, staying in Cabo San Lucas, then on the 26th coming to Temps. Tim, Dave and everyone else its been fun e-mailing and we look forward to busting open a few bottles and having a great time we will all always remember.

Joel

WI
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Trip reports

I can hear Barney II RE your erroneous placement of reviews in this forum ...Nip it, NIp it in the BUD!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New Trip reports

In reading the latest trip report, I can't believe that people still don't tip at an all-inclusive resort!

The staff are amazing at this resort and it's sure nice to show your appreciation for their great service. They very much appreciate it.

And don't even get me started on the comments about her surgery. Get over it!

Denver
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: New Trip reports

Thanks Dave for keeping the tally on the behavior, and Joel, Kerri already has us on the list and has been keeping me up to date on the emails...too funny. At this point we are most anxious to know what the themes are going to be for theme nights while were there so we can prepare.

-Chris

michmutt_7
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Trip reports

My theme is the same every night drink laugh and be happy. On the serious side, I thought someone said something about lingerie night???? I haven't seen much else either concerning theme nights Shirley you just got back, what can you add?......

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: New Trip reports

I haven't been there as a Temptations Resort. We were there in November when it was Desire and it was awesome. The staff was fabulous and the food was great. It's a beautiful resort.

There were theme nights every night but it doesn't appear that they have theme nights now.

It also does seem to be the party place that Temptations Cancun appears to be - but time will tell.

We MIGHT try it out as Temptations but that will be later in the year. Plenty of time for us to get the scoop on the new format.

We love the area, the beach, the towns, etc.

Houston
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: New Trip reports

We were hoping to go to Desire for our anniversary....any idea how different it ill be now that it is Temptations? Not so into the nude scene-we were more interested in meeting/partying with other fun/loving couples

10. Re: New Trip reports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 00:21