We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl Sunday

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Super Bowl Sunday

Do you guys know of any good places to watch the Super Bowl game in Feb? Thank you in advance.

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

My suggestion would be Shooters it is a rooftop bar across from the town square in San Jose.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

Haven't been back in 3 years but I sure used to like hangin' around the "Rusty Putter" on the south end of San Jose (by Mega) Very good tortilla soup and bbq ribs. It was a pretty big place with lots of TV's ...hope its still there as we are talking of returning this coming Feb.

Level Contributor
638 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

I would second Shooters. Nice place with a lot of TV's. Also if the weather permits as it is out in the open. Enjoy.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
91 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

I third-Shooters. Fun place to hang out.

Dallas
Level Contributor
192 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

Shooters was packed an hour prior to kick off last year for the Jets/Indy playoff game and a seat couldn't be found, walked a few blocks over to the Baja Brewing Company & watched the game there and the food was good too.

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,066 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

My first choice would be Shooters as well. The Rusty Putter no longer exists, but it has been replaced by Baja Blue Bar and Grill which might be another good place to watch.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
7. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

I have heard it is election day on Super Bowl Sunday. Any suggestions of a place to watch the super bowl that would serve alcohol?

San Jose del Cabo...
7 posts
8. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

HOLA! The lighthouse at the Hola Gand Faro is a sportsbar open to public. Additional to the amazing view over San Jose, you will be able to enjoy snacks and drinks and obviously, the SUPERBOWL!

Should you need additional information, feel free to contact me at ggeneral@holagrandfaro.com

Regards,

Ricardo Suarez

General Manager

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,066 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

GM, I think you might be going over the line a bit. I noticed that you have been answering questions about your place which is great. This post, however, appears to be more advertising. I don't think that is acceptable.

San Jose del Cabo...
7 posts
10. Re: Super Bowl Sunday

HOLA JEFE! You are right and I apoligize for it. I probably got excited replying reviews and questions, it won't happen again.

Regards,

Ricardo

Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo
Recent Conversations