We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temptation Resort - 24yo Single male, what to expect?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Temptation Resort - 24yo Single male, what to expect?

I'm going to Cabo for 2 weeks at the end of Feb. I'm a 24yo single white male in good shape. I've selected Temptation resort as my location to stay because I got a great deal and it is the resort that most spoke to me.

My stay is going to be Feb 25 - Mar 11.

My one small concern is being that my companions have all had to bail on me, I'll be going alone. No matter what, it's going to be a blast. I make the best of everything, and am going for time to myself anyway.

I am unsure what to expect for the age demographics there. Also, will I find it easy to mingle and socialize at this resort as a lone wolf? Would I be better off going to Squid Roe's or Cabo Wabo?

Also, is anyone familiar with how strict the dress themes are at this resort, and how extensive people dress up for them? :O

Thanks everyone!

Edited: 18 January 2011, 07:24
Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Temptation Resort - 24yo Single male, what to expect?

Good for you for going on your own. You won't have any troubles meeting people at this resort due to it's size. Make friends with the entertainment team and they will definitely ensure you have a great time. They'll be able to tell you where to go regarding nightlife - I think they arrange night-time outings.

Go have a blast and come back and share your thoughts on the place. We're heading down in May for our third visit!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temptation Resort - 24yo Single male, what to expect?

a wolf pack of one is a good thing. have fun

California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Temptation Resort - 24yo Single male, what to expect?

We have been to temptation resort on 4 occasions. You will have a blast. Just be outgoing and friendly and you'll be fine. The only way you will have a problem is if you sit back and stare at the topless women (creepy...LOL). We have met both single males and females while at the resort and included them into our "group". Just be FUN and you will have a great time.

4. Re: Temptation Resort - 24yo Single male, what to expect?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 02:16