We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keep Mark, Lehann and escpecially Mara in your prayers!

Waupaca, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Keep Mark, Lehann and escpecially Mara in your prayers!

It is with trembling hands I am writing this....please pray for Mara! She is going to have a very tough road ahead. I know that all of you here on TripAdvisor are like Marks second famliy. So, please keep him and his entire famliy in your prayers. Mara is his daughter. And his life! I do not know how much Mark wants me to share yet, but I am pleading for your prayers of healing on Mara!

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,162 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Keep Mark, Lehann and escpecially Mara in your prayers!

Dan & MaryJo - My heart is aching for them right now. I believe in the power of prayer and because you are nearby - would you please let them know that I am praying with all my heart for a miracle. Thank you, Cathy

Waupaca, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Keep Mark, Lehann and escpecially Mara in your prayers!

Cathy,

I sure will let them know. I too believe in the power of prayer, my mother lived 7 years on prayer with stage 4 cancer and she lived well. I know that if there are enough prayers, God smiles and answers. So, I am trying to get as many people as I can to join in. I am sure Mark and Lehann will want you to know it means so much to them. That was what Marks asked for, prayers for his little girl! Thanks so much and I too feel at a loss to do more than that right now.

Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Keep Mark, Lehann and escpecially Mara in your prayers!

Dan and Mary Jo. I am praying for Mara, Mark and Lehann. I am contacting everyone I can think of asking for their prayers also. Please keep us posted.

4. Re: Keep Mark, Lehann and escpecially Mara in your prayers!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 00:43
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo
Recent Conversations