We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours to Chichen Itza????

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
8 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Tours to Chichen Itza????

I´m planning a trip to "Puerto Aventuras" MEXICO and I wanted to know if anyone has information on tours to Chichen Itza? Or if it would be recomended to go directly to Chichen Itza for a day or two and then go back to Puerto Aventuras for the beach front relaxing part?

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,629 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours to Chichen Itza????

Personally I would go to C.Itza or the nearby (45 minutes east town of Valladolid). to spend a couple of nights.

Your experience at C. Itza will be much better if you can get there when it opens at 0800.

Just a few kilometers to the east is the Ik Kil cenote.

North of Valladolid are the Ek Balam ruins that you can still climb. Just west of Valladolid are the Dzitnup and Samula cenotes.

The ADO bus system is great for getting around.

ado.com.mx

or

ticketbus.com.mx

2. Re: Tours to Chichen Itza????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 00:17