We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

Which Lake Louise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
Level Contributor
125 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

Planning on hiking to the Six Glaciers Teahouse on Sept 10th. Will the Teahouse be open then?

Also any suggestions or tips? Other than good shoes and layers of clothing.

Thanks,

Lisa

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
18,416 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

Gloves and a warm hat, and water-proof/resistant jacket ... just in case it's cold or rainy. Sorry, I don't know the hours of the teahouse and could not find anything with google.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,403 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

The Lake Agnes teahouse stays open until after the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend; here are their hours:

www.lakeagnesteahouse.com/getting-here.php

I was amazed that I could even find the Lake Agnes info, because it has been really hard to find info on either teahouse in the past.

Alberta
Level Contributor
125 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

Country_Wife,

Thank you for your reply. I was able to find this great website on the Lake Agnes website as well. Unfortunately I am looking for info on the six glaciers teahouse.

We visited the Lake Agnes Teahouse in the past and loved the hike and the views!

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Lake Louise
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

It's open, it's wonderful and make sure to bring cash if you want a treat or a cup of tea. Enjoy the views along the way, take your time and enjoy your day.

5. Re: Six Glaciers Teahouse hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 23:16