We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

We will be traveling to Edmonton the last week of August. We will be visiting West Edmonton mall. Where can you find any discount coupons for the waterpark or Galaxyland? I am a CAA member.

Also what is interesting to see close to Edmonton? Thanks in advance for any help.

72 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

It's a well kept secret that members of the public can purchase reduced price tickets for Galaxyland and the Waterpark at the Community Recreation Association on the military base, CFB Edmonton.

Prices are at a huge discount, $17.75 vs. $36.95 at the mall.

Only trick is that it's likely hugely inconvenient to get there. It's on the far north edge of the city, and the office where you buy them is pretty tricky to find. Best bet is to Google Map the base, drive there, and ask directions when you get there.

canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Thanks for that tip--it will be worth the extra drive!!!

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
307 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

For anyone looking for a more convenient (although pricier) option, the Alberta Motor Association sells tickets to CAA members at a bit of a reduced price (currently $30+GST for adults). Also, if you plan to spend less than a full day at the Waterpark or Galaxyland you could take advantage of the special admission price for the last 3 hours before they close - it's $26.95.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Here's an information link about purchasing tickets at CFB Edmonton's Community Recreation Association.

They also have Calgary Zoo, Edmonton Eskimos, and movie tickets.

pspedmonton.com/cra/…cra-discount-tickets

Mission, Canada
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, Mission
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Thanks, mcwhippet. I wasn't even aware of that CFB resource. But I am now ....

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

I just happened onto this site while searching for WEM waterpark coupons and I have checked out the link that you had posted but I couldn't find anything on there regarding selling discount passes. Do you know if this is still available? In Calgary and planning a trip to Edmonton in 2 weeks.

Thanks

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Looks like the site has been totally revamped. Here's a new link. Note, it has a map, and me, familiar with the place can't make much sense of it. If you are heading there, call ahead and get directions. Allow yourself extra time to find the place.

pspedmonton.com/cra/…cra-discount-tickets

Alberta
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

that link brought me to the same place as the last link. Am I completely missing something? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton
Level Contributor
3,148 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Yes, it appears the site has been changed yet again. I can't find any information on the discount tickets anymore. There is a phone number on the site for general information 780-973-4011 ext 4383 or 4392.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall

Actually if you download the winter guide on the page on page 22 it lists the places they have discount tickets for.

Reply to: Any discount coupons west edmonton mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted