We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
624 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids aged 10 and 11. We enjoy finding out about the way people really live and what they do. We also enjoy seeing the outdoor beauty of the country. I personally love looking at real homes and streets rather than just the tourist spots. I also like to learn about the history of the places we go. Of course I also love to SHOP and try to keep my kids happy with things that please them. So what I find interesting and a really great place to visit, others may not but I've found that the experts listen to what you like and help you find those things you are interested in. Thanks.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g154943-i81-k51…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
624 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

Hmmm I think I put this in the wrong place...

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,664 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

I've PMed you.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
11,693 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

enjoyed reading your report.. glad you liked Steveston and Fort Langley. .

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
624 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

Yes it was all such great fun....

5. Re: Trip Report Dec 2011/Jan 2012 Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:15