We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kelowna with Teens

Which Kelowna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
417 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kelowna with Teens

I will be travelling to Kelowna with four teens for an upcoming educational conference in October.

We have six hours to kill before we have to head to the airport to catch a flight back to Vancouver. We would have checked out of the hotel by then, so we can't necessarily rest in the room.

What's the best way to spend six hours before our flight to Vancouver? I'd like to do something fun (and educational), so what are our options? Something that's relatively inexpensive would be the best, but I would like some ideas please. Dinner suggestions for a party of five individuals would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
Level Contributor
570 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kelowna with Teens

You might want to try the H20 indoor water park on Gurdon Drive for fun. www.h2okelowna.com How about Dennys or IHOP for dinner. That would probably fill your 6 hours.

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kelowna with Teens

This was a fun place last time I was there, but its been a while. Maybe give them a call. http://www.beyondthecrux.com/ Not exactly "Educational" but better than the mall, and a good healthy thing to do. Make it a physics class...see how long the teacher can hang from the ceiling! LOL

Dinner...there are so many places. We love Montana`s, the food is good, and everyone getting to draw on the " table cloth" is laid back and good for a laugh, so perfect for a bunch of teens.

3. Re: Kelowna with Teens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 00:16