We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

Which Vancouver hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Whistler, Canada
Level Contributor
738 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

Usually we stay at an airport hotel giving us at least 7 days FREE parking.

But this time our flight is 7pm and we arrive back at 4pm so we are looking for CHEAP alternative parking does anyone know if any of the hotels do just parking at a reasonable rate.

Park & Fly is $20 per day with taxes(coupon gives you $2) so for 4 days thats $80. We usually pay $75 for a hotel inc parking for 7 days.Our dates are not high season its the 1st week of Jan

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,656 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

try masterparking.com as they are the best. Some of the off site parking lots have been closed due to the construction of a airport rental car facility parking structur. You can look online at valpak.com and they sometimes list airport parking. Usually you can find an online coupon for shuttlepark or shuttlepark2, but over xmas there hasn't been too many 'deals' as usual. I'd also caution you about some of the lots as they are in iffy areas and when these places only have one shuttle you can wait a long time to get to the airport or return so the money you save isn't all that good. I'll check the sunday paper for you and write back.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,656 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

sorry forget my posting. I was talking about Seattle not Vancouver. My apologies.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
11,095 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

yvr long term lot is 66.96 per week +taxes so that's about $75 for a week. The shuttle is frequent and there is reasonable security. If you belong to BCAA there is a discount as well. You can get a coupon off the yvr website for this rate.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

The Comfort Inn on No 3 Road and Sea Island Way charges $5 per day. Give them a call just to confirm. 604-278-5161

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
818 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

The following info was provided by Vancouver travel tips website.

Economy Parking Lot at Vancouver International Airport – price is $12.50 per day or $80.36 a week when you use a discount coupon (see below). Otherwise it's $15/day, $97 a week and $240/month. This is an open air lot, and is within walking distance of YVR’s domestic and international terminals. Some oversize vehicles are allowed, and you can earn 250 bonus aeroplan miles with a minimum 6 hour stay.

Vancouver Airport Long Term Parking – for cheap long term parking at YVR, this is the best option. It’s an open air lot with a free 24 hour shuttle (wheelchair accessible) to both the domestic and international terminal buildings. The lot is located east of the International terminal building (too far to walk) and is security patrolled. Rates for 2008 are: $13.00 / day, $83.75 a week, $210.00 per month. They offer a special rate of $10.49/day or $66.96 a week (a coupon is required for these prices, see below). If you’re an aeroplan member, you can earn 250 miles with a minimum 4-day stay.

Park and Fly Vancouver Airport – another option for shuttle parking near Vancouver International Airport is Park n’ Fly. They operate a lot about 1.5 km’s from the terminals (easy to get to from both Russ Baker Way and Grant Mcconachie Way), and offer a free 24 hour shuttle to YVR. The best discount rate is $13.95 / day and $54.95 for a week.

vancouver bc
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

Park and Fly Vancouver Airport – another option for shuttle parking near Vancouver International Airport is Park n’ Fly. They operate a lot about 1.5 km’s from the terminals (easy to get to from both Russ Baker Way and Grant Mcconachie Way), and offer a free 24 hour shuttle to YVR. The best discount rate is $13.95 / day and $54.95 for a week.

I had a discount coupon for the Park & Fly lot in vancouver last time we went. I need another one for our trip in 2 weeks. I can't find it on the internet, can you tell me where the coupon can be found?

7. Re: Cheap Alternative Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:20