We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Concord, Ca
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Hi there! We will be in Vancouver on Saturday!!! YIPPY! I saw that the weather is low 70s - would you recommend I bring a jacket? I have a lightweight windbreaker and sweatshirts, but I didn't know if I should bring something heavier for evenings. Thanks for your input.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
58,417 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Right now the temp outside my window is 20C. Very very nice. I would suggest you bring a very light jacket, perhaps water resistant (you never know around here) for the evenings and/or early mornings. Our proximity to the water will make those times a little cooler. And if you spend any time in the evening near the water you might feel cool on the arms. The lightweight unlined windbreaker should be just fine.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
7,246 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Dress as you would if you were visiting San Francisco.

3. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 18:17