We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty free shops at YVR

Level Contributor
91 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Duty free shops at YVR

Hello, we are heading to Mexico in a few weeks and leave at 6:55 am, wondering if anyone knows if there are any duty free shops open at this time? If so do you happen to know the name? Any help is appreciated!

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
9,943 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty free shops at YVR

see yvr.ca/en/…int_1

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2,072 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty free shops at YVR

Someone may correct me on this, but if I remember when I left for Mexico via YVR in November on an early flight the only thing open was Starbucks and I believe on of the newsagents. What is it you want to buy before heading to Mexico? If it's alcohol depending on where you are headed it may be cheaper to buy there.

The link that Allegre provided doesn't seem to show the hours, or at least I can't see them. However you could phone them. You will be leaving from the International Terminal.

Edited: 23 January 2012, 16:12
3. Re: Duty free shops at YVR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2013, 05:24