We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

Which Victoria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pullman, WA
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

Im having a hard time finding a place to stay for a small womens retreat we are planning for the last weekend in April. We would like to be as close to downtown as possible but we are flexible on that.

However the tricky issue is that we only will be stayinig 2 nights and most vacation rentals have a 3 night minimum. I have looked on vrbo.com as well as flipkey and a number of other sites. I was hoping somebody knows of a place we could look into? It can be a bed and breakfast or really anything so long as we're all in the same room. Also we're not above roll-away beds or sleeping on couches if that's allowed.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

The Royal Scot has two-bedroom suites that have a kitchen. I know they could accommodate three unrelated people (queen in one room, 2 doubles in the other), but I'm not sure whether there is a sofabed in the living room for a fourth person. You could phone and ask -

http://www.royalscot.com/

It's in quite a nice area of Victoria - James Bay - about 10 minute walk downtown along the Inner Harbour.

Comox,British...
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

Parkside Victoria Resort & Spa

New and very nice facility.Deals can be had.Right in the inner harbour

www.parksidevictoria.com

Victoria
Level Contributor
56 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

You can find the larger B&B's at www.victoriashistoricinns.com

Many have apartment style suites and your 2 nights should be ok

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

Abigail's Hotel is a little boutique hotel within easy walking distance from downtown. They have rooms with two beds, and lots of amenities you may find useful on a ladies getaway.

http://www.abigailshotel.com/

Have fun planning!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
416 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

The Best Western Carlton Plaza has a suite with two queen beds and a pull out sofa. It could sleep up to 6 if you`re willing to share a bed.

Otherwise, the Travelodge Victoria has a one bedroom suite with a queen bed and two sofa beds. I suspect that you could likely get a roll away in the room to get the fourth bed.

If it`s a women`s retreat, the Travelodge is in a quiet neighbourhood location as opposed to downtown. It`s only about a 5 minute car ride away and if budget is an issue, you will definitely save money by staying outside of downtown. It also has nice water views.

6. Re: Place for 4 adults for only 2 nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 19:17