We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars / Pubs / Good seafood

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
57 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Bars / Pubs / Good seafood

I will in Fredericton next week staying at the Delta. I am looking for suggestions for good seafood restaurants and or pubs

Atlantic Canada
Level Contributor
153 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars / Pubs / Good seafood

Hi Kelly-Ann,

Nothing really comes to mind as a "seafood restaurant" in Fredericton (unless you are looking for a fish & chips place), but recently we've been pleasantly surprised with Oscar's, a newer restaurant located in the Wandlyn Inn Hotel, on Prospect St. (uptown). It calls itself an oyster bar but the menu is quite varied.

Bruno's, the Delta's restaurant, is also good and serves seafood. The patio by the pool is pleasant in the summer time, and the pub/lounge is nice too.

The most popular pub in town is the Lunar Rogue, but I would personally recommend the Back Nine, on the same street. The Hilltop, on Prospect Street, is also a classic pub in Fredericton.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars / Pubs / Good seafood

I second Kelly-Ann's pub suggestions, although my personal favorite is Dolan's pub, an irish pub on the same street as Lunar Rogue and Back Nine.

There are no seafood restaurants in Fredericton. However, two of my favorite fine dining restaurants in Fredericton have a few shrimp or scallop meals, The Blue Door and Brewbakers. Both of them are downtown and are excellent choices for all around fine dining.

3. Re: Bars / Pubs / Good seafood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 22:18