We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn

Saint John N.B.
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn

Can anyone tell me if the Holiday Inn is nice? There is only one recent review and it didn't say much about the rooms. When we travel we like our room to be modern and especially clean.

We cannot get a renovated view room, but a standard queen on the executive floor is available.

We want this trip to be special and I am a little worried about the room. There is only one picture on the website and it looks like a stove (with chimney ?) in the room.

The grounds look nice but I could use some help on the rooms .

Thanks for any info.

Eastern Canada
Level Contributor
914 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn

I am a travel agent and had a tour of the Holiday Inn - Crowne Plaza in Fredericton this summer. They have done a nice job renovating it. There are some nice terraces with views and the restaurant has a nice view so I wouldn't place toooo much emphasis on your room view.

Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn

I have to disagree with the poster. The hotel looks nice on the outside, and is in an especially attractive location, but the decor is very much dated. The room I was offered had wall paper peeling. My wife and I made our excuses and left for the Fredericton Inn which we had stayed in previously (an executive room) and enjoyed immensely. Other nice hotels include the Delta and Lord Beaverbrook Crowne Plaza. Both are by the water and downtown core. Enjoy!

3. Re: Holiday Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 22:20