We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Moncton

Which Moncton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in Moncton

I'm thinking about doing a two day, one night shopping trip to Moncton on the long weekend in September. What shopping stores are there? Is there an area that is better than the other? What are the names of the shopping malls? Thanks! Any recommended food places (I'll have a 3-year old with me and my mom who isn't very adventurous from the norm :) ) Thanks!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Moncton

Hello TigerKatt

The largest shopping mall in Moncton is Champlain Place.

www.champlainplace.com There are over 160 stores and services available there and it is the largest single story shopping mall east of Montreal.

There is also the Highfield Square shopping mall with approximately 75 shops and services.

Can't help much with food recommendations. Look under the Trip Advisor site for reviews of restaurants in the area, would be my advice.

Waterside, Canada
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Moncton

Just a reminder, all shopping malls and most stores (other than corner convenience stores, gas stations, fast food places and some pharmacies) will be closed on Labour Day Monday.

The big box stores are located in Trinity Mall which is in the Mountain Road - Wheeler Blvd. area.

Depending on where you're staying, you're sure to find most chain restaurants. There are many good local restaurants and your hotel could recommend what's in your neighbourhood.

3. Re: Shopping in Moncton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 03:58