We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking by Parlee Beach? Room for an RV

NJ
Level Contributor
69 posts
18 reviews
13 helpful votes
Parking by Parlee Beach? Room for an RV
Save

Thinking of swinging by the beach on a family RV trip in August. Is the parking lot by the beach have RV spots? I'm assuming it will be crowded so there won't be 2 contiguous spots for us to use... If we can't park there, any suggestions of places to park closeby?

3 replies to this topic
Riverview, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Parking by Parlee Beach? Room for an RV
Save

They get buses in there all the time, I am sure they have spots for RV's to park. Parking there is the best bet, that area is very crowded in the summer and there is no-where to legally park close-by. Many roads near the beach are very narrow I wouldn't want to attempt to drive an RV down any of them.

The only other place I would consider driving an RV aside from to the beach would be to the Point Du Chene wharf.

NJ
Level Contributor
69 posts
18 reviews
13 helpful votes
2. Re: Parking by Parlee Beach? Room for an RV
Save

Thanks! Is the beach parking clearly marked? As i'm not familiar with the area, is there an address or landmark near the parking?

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Parking by Parlee Beach? Room for an RV
Save

There are signs on the highway directing you to Shediac and Parlee Beach. As far as I know, you will have to pay to enter the beach at the main gate and then drive straight through and you will see the parking lot. It is very big and you should have no problem parking but you may have to walk a bit to get to the beach. As far as driving an RV onto Pointe Du Chene Wharf, just be aware that it can get very busy and congested there. They will also charge $2 to drive on - this pays for maintenace of the wharf etc.

Reply to: Parking by Parlee Beach? Room for an RV
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shediac
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.