We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend Vision Atlantic Vacations?

Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Can anyone recommend Vision Atlantic Vacations?

I am considering booking a package through Vision Atlantic Vacations - either the self-drive tour through the east coast of NL or the one including St.Pierre. Vision is a little cheaper than similar Maxxim Vacations packages, but I have not been able to find any comments from travellers about the quality of the organization, etc.

If anyone has travelled using a Vision tour I would love to hear about it! Thanks!

Toronto
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone recommend Vision Atlantic Vacations?

My family and I are in the middle of a Vision Atlantic 14 day self drive vacation and we are very happy so far. The accommodations have been mostly fantastic and we love the scenery of Newfoundland. We started in St John's and are now at the tip of the Northern peninsula. I find the driving a bit long between places but my family is OK with it.

I would definately reccommend Vision Atlantic.

Sarah Reynolds, Toronto

Meaford, Ontario
Level Contributor
61 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone recommend Vision Atlantic Vacations?

You can also check out Maxxim Vacations, ask for Christina, we used them in June and were very very pleased.

Have a great trip!!!

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone recommend Vision Atlantic Vacations?

Or you can arrange the trip yourself. Newfoundland is not very complicated.....

4. Re: Can anyone recommend Vision Atlantic Vacations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Newfoundland and...