We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

Ontario
2 posts
Save Topic
How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

okay..I need to take the bus since my mom doesn't know how to drive to Marineland. We have 3 adults and 1 child. I live in Brampton by the way so I need to take the Brampton Transit or some other bus..

It is greatly appreciated if you could help me with this, thank you :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

It's only an hour and a half drive, but it's a nightmare by public transit because (as far as I can tell) you'd have to go via downtown Toronto, taking you about 50 km out of your way.

For example, on a Saturday, the trip from the Brampton Bus Terminal to the Niagara Falls train station can be done in three hours and ten minutes _each way_. (You'd take the GO Bus from the Brampton Bus Terminal at 8:30 am, catch the 9:40 am train from Union Station, and arrive at the NF train station 11:40 am. You'd return from the Niagara Falls train station at 7:20 pm, catch the 9:50 pm GO bus to Brampton, and arrive at the Brampton Bus Terminal at 10:30 pm.)

You'd still have to factor in time to get to the Brampton Bus Terminal (or another stop, such as Shopper's World, on the GO Bus route) and time to get to Marineland from the NF train station (a local should be able to help with that).

You say "my mom doesn't know how to drive to Marineland" and that you have three adults -- could we perhaps help with driving directions that someone in your group could use to get you there by car?

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
9,002 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

From the bus/train stations in Niagara Falls, you can take the Falls Shuttle buses to Marineland.

If driving is possible, it is extremely easy to get to Marineland: QEW to Niagara Falls, exit at McLeod Rd. E. (left at the ramp traffic light). Follow McLeod Rd. about a mile and it magically changes into Marineland Parkway. Marineland is just a little farther on the right.

Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

....It states that an adult in their ticket fares are 12+ so I'm actually 14. -_- and my friend is 14.

nd my sister is 3 years old.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

Hi KimKims,

Hmmm, I see your dilemma... looks like MATTINTO has given you a workable solution via public transit (but it sure will make for a long day).

Good Luck!

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

Yes, I didn't mean to suggest anyone who's 14 should do the driving... :)

It would be a very long and boring trip by transit, so I still think you'd have a lot more fun that day if you could find someone who could drive you.

6. Re: How to get to Marineland by Bus (p.s. it's in niagara falls)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 00:17