We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Central Reservations

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
7 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Niagara Central Reservations

Grateful for any feedback on the above reservations site. They are offering a better rate for a hotel that I would really like to stay in but would rather pay the extra money to book directly with the hotel if reliability/security is an issue. Similarly, if the room type (king jr/falls view) is less likely to be guaranteed through niagara central then I'll go for the hotel rate.

Thanks!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Central Reservations

Your best bet is always booking directly with the hotel in terms of requesting room type or beds. Often the perceived savings doesn't offset your frustration if you don't get what you expected.

I have no knowledge of this website but even if security is not an issue, you'll have more peace of mind with a hotel website.

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Niagara Central Reservations

Irish

I'm another that likes to book directly with a hotel. However, you could contact the Niagara Economic & Tourism Corporation offices (owners of the Niagara Central Reservations) at (905) 984-3626 or 1-800-263-2988.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
269 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Niagara Central Reservations

Although I never used that reservation service, I trust www.getaway.com entirely. I have used this service many many time without a glitch... It a great search and reservation tool since it compares hotels and offers good discount.

Check it out, i am sure it will you in your decision making.

Canada Eh
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Niagara Central Reservations

Check your hotels rates without meals. Some hotels offer great meal packages,while others offer very little in coupons. Without meals your rate should be somewhat cheaper. There a few restaurants that offer very good food for reasonable prices. We had Zappini's Italian,deliver for less then we would have spent at our hotel restaurant with a coupon

Niagara Falls
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Niagara Central Reservations

Niagara Central reservations is basically a booking engine that hotels pay for rather than absorbing the cost to own their own. Reservations booked on this site (and others like it) are direct to the hotel via email. It is not like Expedia Hotels.com or Orbitz etc....