We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge

Fairport, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
3 helpful votes
Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge
Save

Anyone know how I can get a discount for Great Wolfe Lodge, Niagara Falls, CA

How can anyone afford $300 a night these days.

Best value hotels in Niagara Falls
Sterling Inn & Spa
Sterling Inn & Spa
#1 of 124 hotels in Niagara Falls
Cadillac Motel Near the Falls
Cadillac Motel Near the Falls
#2 of 124 hotels in Niagara Falls
The Rex Motel
The Rex Motel
#3 of 124 hotels in Niagara Falls
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
44 reviews
158 helpful votes
1. Re: Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge
Save

Hi Criscasb,

I wish you luck in finding a "coupon"... sometimes Travellers have been lucky with this... but based on my recollection... more often not.

In the past, sometimes the "coupons" seem to be directed to a specific audience... ie Ontario Residents (and you have to show ID to back that up on check in).

Niagara Falls is a tourist destination... period. It has no real problem finding folks to come see one of the Wonders of the World... and hence a spot like GWL will always find clientele. Add to that we are now going into our winter season... and it seems that the colder the weather, the more successful this place is.

So ya, I know $ 300 a night is steep in these economic times, BUT they seem to find no shortage of folks to pay the rate.

You might want to look at the other properties in NF that offer indoor water parks, they seem to be far more aggressive in their marketing these days to fill their rooms, so you might find a deal.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
87 reviews
140 helpful votes
2. Re: Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge
Save

Strangely I just saw this:

Rates from $120, Book before this Saturday 10:00 am.

Arrive Dec 10 - 18, Jan 3 - 31.

Code 48HOUR

(and thanks to RFD)

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
527 posts
14 reviews
81 helpful votes
3. Re: Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge
Save

Save 10% at Great Wolf Lodge until 12/30/2009

The Great Wolf Lodge is offering 10% off their best available rates through December 30th. Use the promo code SWIM when you book the room.

That's all I can find at the moment.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
87 reviews
140 helpful votes
4. Re: Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge
Save

I could not find a date that worked for the Niagara location for SWIM - is it valid for all the locations? - I did find rates as low as $100 for 48HOUR ($180 for the top theme suites) but this expires 10am tomorrow.

Ontario
Level Contributor
501 posts
107 reviews
54 helpful votes
5. Re: Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge
Save

They are really particular about checking ID if you use a corporate code so don't bother trying unless you are legit. If it applies to you (or someone in your party), they have great rates for teachers, fire, ambulance, police, etc.) Call them and ask and they'll tell you if they have your employer as a corporate account or not.

6. Re: Coupon code for Great Wolfe Lodge

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2010, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.