We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of 2 parents and 3 boys-week of April 9th

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Family of 2 parents and 3 boys-week of April 9th

I wanted to know a good hotel in an area that will have a beautiful falls view. Willing to spend $150/night. There are so many hotels that I have been chained to my computer and I'm getting confused. I would like to do a waterpark in one of the hotels for a day. See the amazing falls with the family and after that I don't know what else to do.

We've never been and will also be driving from Wisconsin. Does anyone have any advise? I would surely appreciate a direction to start this trip booking.

Thanks.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Family of 2 parents and 3 boys-week of April 9th

We are also planning a Niagara Falls trip from Wisconsin with our three boys this summer. I am interested to know if you are planning any other activites...In Canada or New York?? I am very interested to hear what your plans are...if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks!!

22. Re: Family of 2 parents and 3 boys-week of April 9th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 14:53