We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

embassy suites and clifton hill

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
embassy suites and clifton hill

Is clifton hill within walking distance of the Embassy Suites? About how far is it? Not sure whether to purchase the $9 shuttle pass the hotel offers. Thanks

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: embassy suites and clifton hill

Don't bother - two able bodied adults can walk to Clifton Hill & around the tourist district without a problem =) If you're traveling with smaller kids then I would recommend it, just because it's probably a bit of a walk for them.

It would take you probably around 10-20min walking (thats including actually going down to the falls from the incline railway directly behind the hotel)

chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: embassy suites and clifton hill

Thanks polyWog, you have really helped us in planning our vacation.You should work for a tourist company or something and get paid for all of your great advice. Again, thanks for all you do!

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
967 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: embassy suites and clifton hill

I do work in tourism ;) I talk about this stuff all day long, haha.

Enjoy your trip!

4. Re: embassy suites and clifton hill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 12:20