We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Weekend

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette Weekend

Hello!

I am trying to plan a bachelorette weekend for my sister's wedding party. I am looking at the end of April and would prefer two nights accommodation including a wine tour. There will be five us. Can anybody recommend a fun tour that would be good for a group of girl novice wine drinkers?

Thanks!!!

A

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,758 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Weekend

Hi Vania~ I haven't personally taken a tour but there are several companies listed with reviews of the experience here:

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g154999-Activiti…

Not sure if you've checked into accommodations yet, but the Shaw Club Hotel and Spa is right in the midst of things in Niagara on the Lake and would also be a great place for your group if you decided to do a spa day. The spa at the Oban Inn and Pillar and Post are also recommended......

or check out other properties here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g154999-Niagara_on_th…

Maybe someone who has personal experience with a wine tour

company will offer some advice.....

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
156 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Weekend

The Moffat Inn is a great little Inn as well. It has a penthouse suite on the top floor, that has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, Kitchen, outside rooftop patio and living room with pull out couch. It is affiliated with Vintage hotels which own the Prince of Wales, Pillar and Post and Queens Landing. Two of which have amazing spas. They have some different packages, some for spas and some for wine tours. Also the Prince of Wales has a Drawing Room that serves traditional afternoon tea, a nice relaxing afternoon with the girls. You get all the luxuries of the the Prince of Wales, access to their amenities including their pool and whirlpool, for a much lower price. Have a great time where ever you end up!!

3. Re: Bachelorette Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 05:42
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake