We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in your Rv heading South

Nr ottawa Ontario
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
4 helpful votes
Staying in your Rv heading South
Save

Re the Topic staying in Rv heading Ottawa to Florida instead of Hotels. My friend stays in Flying J's truck stops going down. Also heard if you drive say a GM you could pull in a GM dealer ship. Also a church is public parking. Usual Wallmart with it's 24 hr toilet facilities. This year He Hotelled it for 2 days as his Slide outs were frozen solid. It cost him $60+/100m going down ,expecting more to return. He had an injector block cost $700 too. I drove down (took my snows off)get another 10mpg. But only averaged 21mpg /US. Found my Cat convertors were blocked (cost $3600 .3) did over 30 mpg on return. this week..Rented a dog friendly House in Cape Canaveral.$1600,mth1/2 block to beach. He's staying at 3 campgrounds says Seibring was the Best .

5 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
16,626 posts
855 reviews
578 helpful votes
1. Re: Staying in your Rv heading South
Save

Seems mighty expensive from what I gather....

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
95,211 posts
99 reviews
613 helpful votes
2. Re: Staying in your Rv heading South
Save

Sorry...but what does this have to do with Oshawa, or this forum in general ?

Nr ottawa Ontario
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Staying in your Rv heading South
Save

I replied to Ottawa to Florida by Rv comment thats how I guess it got put in Ottawa's Forum . Nothing to do with Toronto or Oshawa at all, sorry destination expert for Toronto if it annoyed you . So it had nothing to do with Oshawa as you stated in your reply. RM

West Grey, Canada
Level Contributor
95,211 posts
99 reviews
613 helpful votes
4. Re: Staying in your Rv heading South
Save

Hi roymidd;

>>"I replied to Ottawa to Florida by Rv comment thats how I guess it got put in Ottawa's Forum ."<<

You have posted your comments on the Oshawa forum, not on the Ottawa forum. The people you are attempting to post a reply to, will not see your comments here.

Best Regards

Nr ottawa Ontario
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Staying in your Rv heading South
Save

Thanks for your nice reply. Guess I should have cleaned my glasses, Will correct the mistake . RM

Reply to: Staying in your Rv heading South
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oshawa
More Oshawa Topics
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.