We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two bedroom Suites

Which Ottawa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Two bedroom Suites

Planning a visit to Ottawa mid-March and looking for reasonably priced hotel with 2 bedroom suites near downtown. Any ideas? Is this an unreasonable request?

Ottawa ON
Level Contributor
123 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two bedroom Suites

Ottawa is full of suite hotels downtown so your request is by no means unreasonable. My favourite is Albert at Bay Suite Hotel. Another one to try is Les Suites in the Market. Check out the reviews on tripadvisor but you can't go wrong with either.

Enjoy Ottawa.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,908 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two bedroom Suites

Minto Suites are also pretty good, near Albert at Bay mentioned above.

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two bedroom Suites

Thanks for the ideas. Some has also suggested Cartier Suites.

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
5,908 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two bedroom Suites

Cartier Suites are also good. We stayed there when we first moved to Ottawa and needed to wait a couple of weeks before we could get into our own place. It is in a nice location close to the canal and more nightlife.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
303 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two bedroom Suites

All great suggestions, just keep i mind that Albert at Bay (also one of my favorites) and Minto are in the business district. This is still quite close to the main tourist sites (10 min walk to Parliament, 20 minute walk to the byward market and canal) but will be much quieter during evenings and weekends than a hotel closer to the byward market (Les Suites and Cartier Suites, for example). Generally speaking hotels in Ottawa are reasonably priced and you shouldn't have any trouble finding one that meets your needs. I often find that groups like travelzoo offer hotel discounts as well (though often for mid week travel).

6. Re: Two bedroom Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:15