We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River Garden House

Paradise, California
Level Contributor
25 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
River Garden House

Has anyone been to the River Garden House B&B in Stratford? NOT the River Garden Inn....

Here's the info..please share your experience! I am thinking of booking that place but want more info! Thanks =)

River Garden House - Christine and George Giannakopoulos

53 William Street, Stratford, ON N5A 4X9

Mentioned in this post
River Garden House
River Garden House
41 Reviews
Stratford, Canada
Birmingham...
Level Contributor
116 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: River Garden House

I have been to the River Garden House, although not for quite a few years. When I was there it was a delightful place -- wonderful breakfasts and comfortable accommodations. It is not as high end as some other B and Bs, but we always found it to be a very enjoyable place to stay. Feel free to message me directly if you have more questions.

Mentioned in this post
River Garden House
River Garden House
41 Reviews
Stratford, Canada
2. Re: River Garden House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 15:19