We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Pan statue....

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Poland
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Peter Pan statue....

It's very strange situation - an attraction which is not stated in any guide, no trace on city pages, and practically no one knows anything about it.

By chance I read an article about it, I tried to find anything in the Internet, but apart few private posts - zero was result...

Do you know something more about it?

And why Toronto is not promoting itself??? Even such an example indicates waste of money by official offices who don't see opportunities nad the real value of this beautiful city.

Toronto
Level Contributor
328 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peter Pan statue....

I haven't seen the Peter Pan statue (only the one in London) but apparently it is located at the Glenn Gould Park at the intersection of Avenue Rd and St. Clair--a few blocks west from Gould's former St. Clair apartment. Your signature indicates you might be familiar with that part of the city?

The old Toronto Music Library was in that area and across the street in the park is the statue.

That area is lovely, but there is so much to see and do in Toronto that often the obvious sites get all the attention. Perhaps historical walks or websites (certainly those on Gould and the area) would give you what you need.

Toronto
Level Contributor
977 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Peter Pan statue....

What? There's a Peter Pan Statue in Toronto? I've lived here for 20+ years and have not heard of it! Haha..

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peter Pan statue....

Was this posted on April 1st................... hmmmm