We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Jays tickets

Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Topic
Blue Jays tickets

I am curious to know if Blue Jays game currently sell out? I am thinking to seeing the Phillies in late August. I noticed on Stub Hub cheap $6 tickets. Would I be able to relocate and move to better seats or is that a bad idea with security at the stadium? Any feedback would be appreciated about the crowds at the game.

8 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Jays tickets

Jays have maybe sold out one game this year. Not problem getting tickets. even the games against the Yankees did not sell out this past weekend. Moving levels is not usually possible but I stand to be corrected.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,644 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Jays tickets

Once you're in the stadium it is unlikely anyone will notice if, say, you went down to the 100 level around section 114 where there is a large open area where disabled fans usually watch from and stand there.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Jays tickets

I'm in the middle of planning a trip to see this exact series & have been told by someone who's done it to buy tickets on stubhub the day of to get the best deal as people who can't go are trying to basically give them away. Lots of great seats, No worries on the stadium being sold out.

Philadelphia...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Jays tickets

Thanks for the advice. I just didn't want to sit up in the nose bleeds but maybe that's the best way to get a good seat at a good price.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
955 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Jays tickets

We were at the Jays game on Canada day and for the first 2 or 3 innings they were moving people from seats they hadnt paid for. I guess some people complained and the park staff came down and told them to leave.

By about the 5th inning people seemed to be sitting wherever they wanted and nobody was moving them. We were in section 117 which is behind the visiting team dugout and there were rows of empty seats behind us for most of the game. I guess people just kept an eye on empty seats for the first few innings and then made the move later in the game. Not saying its right, just pointing out what people seemed to be doing.

5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Jays tickets

Curious to know what ticket prices are out there. Hopeful of getting a small group from our reunion to go down and see the game from our airport hotel.

Canada
Level Contributor
9,795 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Jays tickets

@DavidL- prices can be found on the BJ website or resellers like stub hub.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
434 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Jays tickets

If you can wait until the day of, you will certainly be able to find great seats at a great price.

Don't be cheap, sit in the seats that you pay for. Blue Jays tickets aren't expensive, so you should be able to get good seats for about $40 on the day of.

I absolutely can't stand people who move their seats.

Reply to: Blue Jays tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted