We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GO Station @ CNE to Molson Amphitheatre

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Topic
GO Station @ CNE to Molson Amphitheatre

Taking my 11 year old to see the Jonas Bros.,on Sept. 2/10 and normally would drive, but have decided on the GO train...can anyone tell me the easiest way to get from the exhibition station over to the Amphitheatre?

I'd like to try and avoid going through the CNE grounds, not interested in paying admission just to pass through.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Tigs

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GO Station @ CNE to Molson Amphitheatre

Tickets for concerts at the Molson Amphitheatre include admission to the CNE and Ontario Place so you don't need to worry.

See general rules: ticketmaster.ca/CNE-Grounds-tickets-Toronto/…

Edited: 16 August 2010, 16:42
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: GO Station @ CNE to Molson Amphitheatre

And the fastest way, by far, is to walk through the CNE grounds. Head due "south" through the midway and look for one of the bridges over Lakeshore Blvd.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: GO Station @ CNE to Molson Amphitheatre

Thank you very much - guess I should have read the small print!!!

4. Re: GO Station @ CNE to Molson Amphitheatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 02:16