We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where would i get a pandora bracelet?

northen ireland
Level Contributor
527 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
where would i get a pandora bracelet?

does anyone know of any jewellers in toronto that sell pandora bracelets and if they are any cheaper than the uk?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
720 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

There are a number of jewelery stores that sell Pandora bracelets in Toronto, so you shouldn't have any difficulty finding a location (especially if you go shopping in one of the large malls). Here is a brief list of stores that you should be able to find easily if you are staying in the downtown area - www.pandora.net/en-CA/stores

When are you visiting Toronto? There is a sale going on right now in stores that sell Pandora that is a very good deal. If you purchase $150 of Pandora products you will receive a free Pandora bracelet. I know of one location that is running this sale from September 17th-19th but this store is located in North Toronto and not downtown (www.desiree.ca). It appears that the stores selling Pandora are running this sale on random dates throughout the entire month of September. The Pandora store closest to me (in North East Toronto) ran this sale earlier this month.

If you are trying to find a location that is running the sale during your travel dates, I would call them all as soon as you arrive to see if one of them is still offering this deal.

As for prices and how they compare to the UK, I can't comment as I have no idea how much the beads sell for abroad. If you are looking for a ballpark figure, check out this website that is a Canadian reseller of Pandora. They list the prices for all the beads and this is what they generally sell for in Toronto.

posh-gallery.com/pandora/…

Hope this helps, have a great trip!!!

Edited: 16 September 2010, 15:50
northen ireland
Level Contributor
527 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

great info thanks im hoping to buy a few charms while visiting toronto :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
720 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

You're welcome. The closest store to the Intercontinental Centre Hotel (from the list I mentioned) is called European Jewelery and is located in the Toronto Dominion Centre at 66 Wellington Street (concourse level). You can easily walk to this store from your hotel. I don't know what their prices will be like, but if you are concerned about being overcharged, I would go back online and check the same beads at the Posh website as a reference (posh-gallery.com/pandora/…).

Good luck and happy shopping!

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,108 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

snowball123.

If you happen to be shopping on Queen Street West, I would keep an eye out as I am pretty sure I have seen the charms there, but can't pinpoint the exact place. And just generally speaking, If you have the time, Queen Street West is worth a visit to pick up a unique gift for yourself or for someone back home.

Have fun in Toronto!

northen ireland
Level Contributor
527 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

Great replys I was just wondering is there anywhere in the eaton centre that sells pandora charms?

Also at any of the markets would there be stalls selling sterling silver charms to fit a pandora bracelet they don't necessarily need to be pandora as ling as they fit and are sterling silver

SW Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

Birks Jewelers or European Jewellery - both at the Eaton Centre.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
720 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

Snowball - It's too bad you are not in Toronto this weekend as there is a Bead & Jewelery show that is open to the public at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (which is right next door to your hotel!).

If you are not looking for Pandora-specific beads, then I would advise you to carry or wear your bracelet throughout your trip and ask any stores that sell beads if they have silver pieces big enough to fit your bracelet. There are a lot of fantastic deals to be found if you are looking for unbranded sterling silver beads (especially if you like the Bali style beads). Instead of paying $30++ per bead for Pandora, you are looking at prices between $2.50 to $5.50 each. For high polished silver you might pay a wee bit more.

I don't know if you are familiar with "Troll" beads but they are a competitor of Pandora and their beads fit the bracelet. The quality of the Troll beads are good as well. Just something to keep in mind in case you come across the Troll brand while you are shopping. I am not brand specific at all and look for beads that I find the most attractive and for the best price. As long as the beads all look pretty together and are good quality, I don't care who makes them!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
720 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

Forgot to add that Chamilia charms will also fit a Pandora bracelet but I am not as crazy about the workmanship. There are a number of jewelers near me that sell them but I do not know of any locations downtown.

www.chamilia.com/ca/en/jewelry/beads/

northen ireland
Level Contributor
527 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

thanks again Rainemaker

i will be sure to be wearing my bracelet so i can try on any nice looking sterling silver beads/charms i may come across thanks for all your help i have taken a note of the place that is in walking distance of our hotel and i checked out the link of the website of all the charms and already i know what ones i want the wee suitcase is soo cool and would be a great reminder of my toronto trip thanks again:)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
720 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: where would i get a pandora bracelet?

Glad to have helped! I love the suitcase charm and think it would make a perfect memento of your trip to Toronto. I also think a 'love' theme charm would be a great reminder of your 1st year anniversary. There is one from the 2008 collection that I really like, it's called Everlasting Love. Here is a pic - mykonospa.com/Everlasting_Love-2505-89-P.html .

Not to be a total enabler but I have to mention that there is a posh restaurant/bar called Canoe that has panoramic views of the city and the harbor from the very top of the Toronto Dominion Centre @ 66 Wellington Street. If you buy a charm at European Jewelers at the TD Centre I would recommend that you get on the elevator and go to the 54th floor and treat yourself to one celebratory drink at Canoe (heck, even if you don't buy a charm, you should still go!).

Don't bother to eat there unless your want to spend a small fortune for a meal. I go strictly for a drink at the bar and to enjoy the beautiful views of the city. The views on a clear day are well worth the $10 glass of wine or $12 martini! Just keep in mind that the hours of operation are staggered...they open during the week from 11:45 am to 2:30 pm and then close until 5:00ish when they open again for the evening crowd. On the weekends, I think they are open for dinner & drinks only.

Canoe used to be one of my favorite restaurants but since they changed the menu and removed everything I loved, I no longer go to this restaurant for special events anymore (they used to have unique Canadian specialties like Caribou and Elk on the menu that was delicious). I do continue to stop by for a drink if I happen to be in the area and want to celebrate something, but that's about it.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do if you get a chance to pop in!

www.oliverbonacini.com/Canoe.aspx