We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theatre @ ACC

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Theatre @ ACC

With the theatre at ACC setup can someone tell me what section has a good view of the stage from personal experience?I'm thinking maybe 121 or 106. Or how far are 101-104 from the stage when the ACC is setup this way?

Thanks!

Edited: 15 November 2011, 00:08
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Theatre @ ACC

Anyone?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Theatre @ ACC

Hi TheCreek,

Welcome to the TORONTO TRAVEL FORUM

Sorry, not 100% sure what it is you are asking about... but here is the link to the ACC Website and the various Seating Charts (click on the drop down menu along the top to change options)...

Air Canada Centre (Seating Charts) = www.theaircanadacentre.com/SeatingMap.asp…

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 15 November 2011, 22:26
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Theatre @ ACC

Hi! Thanks for responding. I have attached a photo of what the concert stage looks like for the event I will be attending. I guess my question was just if anyone knew what a good section would be in?

http://tinypic.com/r/34sqemw/5

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
577 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Theatre @ ACC

Are the 100s "floor" seats, or risers? I think almost any seat in that arrangement will have a good view.

new york
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Theatre @ ACC

It's been a few years since I went to a concert at the ACC like this - I believe that I sat in 101 or 102 but fairly far back which was fine. From experience in similar arenas, I would say that 106 or 121 would be my preferred location (unless we are talking far back in 106/121 vs. close up in 101 - then my choice would be different).

6. Re: Theatre @ ACC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2012, 05:23