We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TTC Day Pass at Pearson

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
TTC Day Pass at Pearson

Can you purchase a TTC Day pass anywhere in Pearson? Some older posts noted that you could buy them at the currency exchange booth. Is this still the case?

Thanks!!

Hide
Travellers interested in this topic also viewed...
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
259 posts
582 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TTC Day Pass at Pearson

Rachel,

According to the TTC site itself you can only purchase single fare tickets. See the "Airport Vending Machine" section:

ttc.ca/Fares_and_passes/Prices/Buying_ticket…

It also appears to be limited to Terminal 1. Check which terminal you arrive at. It is quite a hike to T1 from the other terminal. In the end, you might be better off just paying cash for the initial trip.

fb

Edited: 18 October 2012, 14:57
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: TTC Day Pass at Pearson

Ah, but I don't think the TTC site has ever mentioned TTC fares being sold at the Currency Exchange booths. But they are.

I know the Currency Exchange booths still sell tokens, because I bought some there a few weeks ago. Can't say for sure about Day Passes, so you'd have to ask them. If they don't, I'm afraid you're out of luck -- I doubt anywhere else at the airport would sell Day Passes, and you definitely can't buy them on the bus.

3. Re: TTC Day Pass at Pearson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 05:16