We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto to Buffalo airport

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Toronto to Buffalo airport

I need to get to the airport in Buffalo from Toronto.

Is there any bus/train or any type of transportation (and not too costly :) )

Thank you in advance

Level Contributor
2,033 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

Lashak

I entered Buffalo in the search box above and found this thread with the answer to your question:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g155019-i55-k58710…

_Toronto_to_span_class_hterm_Buffalo_span-Toronto_Ontario.html

Miami
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

Thank you very much,

I know I can take a bus to Buffalo bus station but I was told

that there us a direct bus to the airport in Buffalo (we will have suitcases) and I just can't find any information about it.

toronto,on
Level Contributor
390 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

You might try www.niagaraairbus.com

I've used them before, but at the time they could not bring me all the way into Toronto. SOmething about bounderies.. But give them a call and see what they suggest.

Perhaps you could take a bus to Niagara Falls and then catch the Niagara Air Bus shuttle somewhere in Niagara Falls.

Toronto
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

You can take the Megabus from Toronto to buffalo Airport, though they make stops throughout, it will get you to where you need. here's a link to what you are looking for. megabus.com/us/…toronto_buffaloairport.php

Toronto
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

Coach Canada (www.coachcanada.ca) operates several direct bus services from the Buffalo Airport to the Toronto Coach terminal in downtown Toronto. I don't think they sell tickets at the terminal so you will have to buy them online.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
21 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

www megabus com or canada coach or greyhound all have buses leaving BUF airport and arriving at the bus terminal in downtown Toronto.

It was not that bad of a trip. It is about 2 hours in the bus. There are 2 points for delay.

1) the border

2) toronto traffic

If you have the time, taking the bus to / from Buffalo airport to Toronto is easy. The fair is about $35 roundtrip max.

7. Re: Toronto to Buffalo airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 02:18