We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon code for CN Tower?

Valley of Heart's...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

Does anyone know of a coupon code for CN Tower that is better than the 15% they offer online and which I can use to buy onsite instead of online? Thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
16,626 posts
866 reviews
582 helpful votes
1. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

You could choose to eat at 360, the restaurant at the CN Tower, and you get to go up the Tower for free with your meal, you pay a decent price for the meal, but it is top notch...

Valley of Heart's...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
2. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

Thank you. Are you sure they don't check tickets to go to the LookOut, the Glass Floor, Sky Terrace, view of EdgeWalk?

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
3. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

TD isn't suggesting you sneak in -- it's an official perk of eating a meal there: "Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest." (http://www.cntower.ca/en-CA/360-Restaurant/Overview.html)

SkyPod does cost extra, and it would be the only way to get a view of people doing EdgeWalk (since they're on the roof of the LookOut levels).

Valley of Heart's...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
4. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

Thank you so much for your explanation, mattInTO.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
27 reviews
30 helpful votes
5. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

Here is a 20% discount voucher that can be used for four people, and paid by Mastercard.

https://www.priceless.com/toronto/offer/20-percent-Off-CN-Tower-General-Admission-for-4?productNumber=1598&preview=&cid=31483&CMP=EMP_1-308367858&c4=empemct&c15=1-LR7F9&v29=EMP_1-306445042&v33=EMP_1-306445045&v34=EMP_1-308367858&v23=Travel2_613_Image

Valley of Heart's...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
6. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH LuvTravel9999. This is exactly what I was looking for. I can't thank you enough for being so kind in sharing this link.

Valley of Heart's...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
7. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

The only thing I'd like to add is that even though the link said this offer is open to all MC credit card holders, when I created an account, it only allowed me to choose Canada as my residence country even though the menu said Select a Country but Canada was the only option selectable. So I had to use my aunt's postal code in Montreal for me to be able to create an account. Not good! Furthermore, because I am a US resident, if I use my MC to purchase this deal, I would be charged a 3% foreign transaction fee so the discount would be only 17% for anyone who don't live in Canada.

Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
5 helpful votes
8. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

All sorts of "physical" coupons here:

www.attractionsontario.ca/index.cfm?DSP=Chapter&ID=19

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
14 helpful votes
9. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

Thanks a lot for the tip.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
14 helpful votes
10. Re: Coupon code for CN Tower?
Save

Thanks a lot for the tip

US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.