We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Near Marriott Chateau Champlain

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Near Marriott Chateau Champlain

I will be driving up to Montreal in a few weeks and am wondering about parking near the Marriott Chateau Champlain. I heard it's awfully expensive to park at the hotel. Any recommendations? Once we park, I don't think we'll be driving much.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Near Marriott Chateau Champlain

I think the closest public parking is probably at the Viarail train station about a block away, but most will recommend parking at the hotel for the added security, not that the train lot is known for thefts. I'm also not sure if the train station parking is that much cheaper.

JDP

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
358 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Near Marriott Chateau Champlain

The Marriott I belive charges 25$ a day if I'm not mistaken. Via Rail is a good option. I like to park in the Square Dorchester lot wich is in front of the Marriott across two parks. The parking is very safe and under the Square Dorchester. The entrance is on Peel street and if I'm not mistaken the rate is 14$ daily. Not 100% on that rate but it wouldn't be much more or less if I'm wrong.

3. Re: Parking Near Marriott Chateau Champlain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2010, 01:21