We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quebec City With 2 Kids (Staying For 4 Nights)

M C
Boston...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Quebec City With 2 Kids (Staying For 4 Nights)

We are traveling from Boston to Quebec City with two kids (ages: 11 months and 4 years). Does anyone have any recommendations? Must dos (and dont's)? My parents will also be joining us for part of the trip.

2 replies to this topic
Boston
Level Contributor
153 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quebec City With 2 Kids (Staying For 4 Nights)

When are you going? We've visited when my son was 6 months and had a vastly different trip then when it was the 2 of us. Tips: stay at a hotel with a restaurant in case the kids/you run out of energy. We stayed at the Marriott and were able to wheel his stroller into restaurant while he slept. They offered as it wasn't busy. We also were able to grab a glass of wine or beer at the bar for our room. Quebec is not stroller or young/old feet friendly with the cobblestones and hilly streets. It's great exercise but can make for a long day. If you take the Faniculure up and down, the stroller will have to be closed which made it difficult for us with napping baby. There are lots of little parks tucked away in upper town so I'd try to mix up the day for everyone. There is also a great toy store called Benjo in St Roche; it is similar to Toys R Us but much nicer and some different toys than the states. I would stick to upper town for dining out. Larger restaurants with more kid friendly menus. Good luck and enjoy!

M C
Boston...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Quebec City With 2 Kids (Staying For 4 Nights)

Thank you!

Reply to: Quebec City With 2 Kids (Staying For 4 Nights)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Quebec City
Recent Conversations