We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothing boutique

Which Quebec City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woodland, California
3 posts
Save Topic
clothing boutique

looking for a shop in old quebec city that has sweatshirts, etc under the brand name "Surpiqure, Inc". They are very different in their design. Have been there twice and would like to get their catalog to order some new sweatshirts.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clothing boutique

Hi Beverley R,

Welcome to the QUEBEC CITY TRAVEL FORUM

And I see that you are a Brand NEW Member of TripAdvisor… so a BIG Welcome Aboard as well !!

<< looking for a shop in old quebec city that has sweatshirts, etc under the brand name "Surpiqure, Inc". They are very different in their design. Have been there twice and would like to get their catalog to order some new sweatshirts. ˃˃

Not personally familiar with the shop you have in mind… I have a few more Questions so as to put you on the right track…

Are you looking for a line of Sweatshirts that feature graphics specific of Quebec City – Quebec – Canada… (and hence the need to hook up with the aforementioned shop)… OR are you just looking for a way to deal with the Manufacturer perhaps directly... so as to see their whole line of clothing?

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 23 November 2011, 16:48
Woodland, California
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: clothing boutique

Thanks for your early reply. I am looking for this particular line. The shirts mentioned are birds, fish, horses, etc. They also have them in jacket styles that are very trendy. The store is located just to the left of the old church, sorry, I just don't remember it's name, as you come into the old city from the cruise ship port. I hope this helps.

Woodland, California
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: clothing boutique

Beverley R. is shown on the return address. My complete name is Beverley Radford

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: clothing boutique

Hi Beverley R,

Although I was in this part of Lower Town this August… I don’t recall this particular shop.

Similar to the other Traveller who was looking for a Needle-in-a-Haystack also in Quebec City (see *Help Locating Pewter Bracelet Designer* = tripadvisor.ca/…37121642 )

I was able to use GOOGLE and GOOGLE MAPS to possibly find your info as well…

It looks like it may indeed be called Boutique Surpiqure located at 13 Place Royale (the approximate location you have given with your second posting above)

www.profilecanada.com/companydetail.cfm…

The above website has some contact info... so that should prove useful.

Again, because this is a pedestrian area, unfortunately I cannot show you a GOOGLE MAP photo for your confirmation (GOOGLE MAPS still only photographing City Streets at this point in time)

So unless someone checks for you in person… this is all I have to go on right now (fairly confident though that it is a match)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

PS… As you are new to TA you should be aware that there is never a need to give out any contact info here on the Website… your TA Account is all you need to communicate with anyone on the FORUMS or if sending a PM (Personal Message). Being anonymous is highly recommended when posting on an OPEN FORUM that is seen by 1000s of people daily worldwide (millions monthly / yearly). Particularly so as this is a travel website… and no one needs to know who you in real life AND when you are travelling / will be away from home (a safety issue).

I therefore recommend that you DELETE the post above with your full name (just click on the blue link that appears in the framework… of Reply # 3 below your name... and in the dropdown menu choose REMOVE MY POST). TA will make it disappear almost immediately.

As well if you are using your Full Name as your Account Name here on TA (in addition to the TA Nickname of Beverley R… then I suggest that you notify TA and ask them to change that to something less personal for you… you will see that most TA Users have nicknames that cannot be associated with their real world names). Check the HELP CENTRE... link at the bottom of any TA Page for more info on how to contact TA Administration... and what is needed to change your User Name etc.

Edited: 23 November 2011, 19:37
Surrey, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Quebec, Montreal, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
6,858 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: clothing boutique

"to the left of the big church" -- it could be the church at Place Royale (Lower Town) or the basilica (in Upper Town). If the latter, the store would be Simons. So do you remember if it was in Lower or Upper Town?

northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
Level Contributor
5,045 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: clothing boutique

There is a t-shirt shop on the street level of the Rue de Petit Champlain area. I am wondering if this is the one you are thinking of....it fits in with your description of "to the left of the cruise ships." The same tshirt shop is also in the antique district (Rue St. Paul and Rue St. Pierre). Not sure if this is your place but it has the possibility.

7. Re: clothing boutique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 05:18