We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus service to Bucerias, Nayarit

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
120 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Bus service to Bucerias, Nayarit

Hi, we are going to be in Guanajuato In February for 4 days, and then want to get to Bucerias. I haven't been able to find one bus line that offers service all the way via Guadalajara. If we have to change buses in Guadalajara that is okay, but is there one line that would sell us a ticket from Guanajuato to Bucerias. Also, if we have to change buses or bus companies, do the majority of them operate out of Tlaquepaque? Thanks for your help.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus service to Bucerias, Nayarit

Bucerias is a pretty tiny place and I doubt that it is serviced by any first-class bus. If you look on www.etn.com.mx you can go from Guanajuato-Guadalajara and then Guadalajara-Puerto Vallarta (you would need 2 separate tickets) and then complete your journey by taxi or second-class bus.

There is also one overnight bus direct to PV on Primera Plus - see www.primeraplus.com.mx.

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
78 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus service to Bucerias, Nayarit

I agree with Steve. The other way to go is a bus ticket to Tepic (in Nayarit), there you can buy a bus ticket to Puerto Vallarta (at the same terminal) which leaves you on the way in Bucerias.

3. Re: Bus service to Bucerias, Nayarit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2011, 01:41
Get answers to your questions about Guanajuato