We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

HI,

I cannot seem to find any reviews of this hotel on trip advisor. It appears in the forum but has its name been changed recently?

Also, how would it be for 2 families with four and six year olds. We truly just want to relax and let the children play but is it at all family oriented? Is there a mini-club and if so, has anyone had any experience with it?

Many thanks,

h

5 replies to this topic
Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

That is indeed odd that the reviews are gone. They still operate by the same name, but are under new ownership as of the beginning of the year. Perhaps TA removed reviews when they changed ownership.

Regardless, what I've seen in the forum lately has been very positive. The past TA hotel reviews that no longer appear were also ranked highly...one of the top-tier properties on the island. I wouldn't hesitate to go there.

toronto
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

Thanks so much. It is odd as it's own website still bears that name and it is being sold under the same.

thanks again,

h

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

I also noticed they were gone I guess the new management requested TA to remove since it is now under completely different management. Seems logical to me because you don't want people to be biased by old reviews of the property under a different management.

It has the same name and as far as I know will remain with the same name too.

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,929 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

Just be warned that the Lodge beach is tiny and open to the public. Chairs appeared to be reserved for guests of the hotel There are a large number of steps to get down to the beach from up above (I am not sure if there is an 'elevator' working or not - I seem to remember an incline thing but did not see it in operation.

Curacao
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?

Name change

Sonesta Lodge Kura Hulanda

Reply to: Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach Club-reviews?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sabana Westpunt
More Sabana Westpunt Topics