We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

denver, co
Level Contributor
448 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging

Going to Curacao at Christmas and am looking at lodging. Have pretty much decided that I want to stay in the Westpunt or Lagun area. I have found a number of places and wanted to see if folks felt one of these is the best choice. I don't want to be in an area with a ton of people and I want an ocean view and in close walking to snorkeling Here are the places I have narrowed down to: Marazul, Westhill Bungalows, Lagoon Ocean Resort. Anyone want to vote?

Mentioned in this post
Curacao
Curacao
Caribbean
Lagoon Ocean Resort
Lagoon Ocean Resort
58 Reviews
Curacao
Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
230 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging

We chose LOR because we could walk down a flight of steps to great snorkeling. There are on-site bar/restaurants at Bahia and Discover Diving. We had a perfect oceanfront view as well. I haven't visited your other choices.

denver, co
Level Contributor
448 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging

Was it very crowded at this location?

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
230 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging

We were there in September which is one of the slowest tourist months. It's also one of the HOTTEST months. I can't speak for Christmas.

Chicago
Level Contributor
108 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging

Marazul also has 2 sets of stairs to the sea for snorkeling right from the resort. It is a gated community and very peaceful, not crowded. The ocean front units provide the most amazing sunsets you will ever see.

5. Re: Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Sabana Westpunt
More Sabana Westpunt Topics