We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
186 reviews
125 helpful votes
Lodging
Save

Hello. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Bien Hoa? I am thinking $30-35 per night will get me comfortable and clean accomodations. I'll be meeting some people in Dong Nai and want to stay nearby. My dates of travel are January 20th - 24th.

Thanks in advance.

5 replies to this topic
Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
227 posts
86 reviews
91 helpful votes
1. Re: Lodging
Save

Ami-

Did you ever find a decent place to stay?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
186 reviews
125 helpful votes
2. Re: Lodging
Save

I booked a stay at the Diamond Resort & Hotel in Bien Hoa (www.diamondhotelvn.com) that looked like it would be comfortable. I found them very responsive in our communication. I ended up staying in another hotel in Trang Bom (a little further out) to be closer to my friend and that turned out to be a mistake. Certainly not a place I would recommend although the people were very friendly.

Certainly let me know if I can help as I recently returned from Vietnam again in May.

Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
227 posts
86 reviews
91 helpful votes
3. Re: Lodging
Save

Thanks, but anything with the word 'resort' in it is out of my league. If you return to BH again, I would recommend a place called Hung Hoa Vien Hotel (but really, it's a Mexican villa guesthouse). I stayed here for almost 2 months earlier this year. She charged me $175/mth, but I don't know how much it is nightly (the few guests she has are usually long-term stays, but I know she does rent nightly). You can check her out at the following link, though that email address is a friend of hers because she doesn't speak a lick of English. I sent a message to that email a few days ago, but haven't heard anything.

http://bienhoa.jaovat.com/hung-hoa-vien-hotel-bien-hoa-city-dong-nai-province-iid-248316800

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
186 reviews
125 helpful votes
4. Re: Lodging
Save

Thanks and good luck.

Edited: 9 years ago
5. Re: Lodging

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the Tripadvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 September 2013, 05:05

Reply to: Lodging
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bien Hoa
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.