We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

My flight gets to Kelowna on a Saturday, 12pm, I just miss the bus, so is there any other ways to Revelstoke, maybe shuttle or similar?

Next bus is at 7pm

Thanks

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
Level Contributor
586 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

Check out www.kelownashuttle.com Will be a little expensive.

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
566 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

Kelowna airport is listed as a stop in the Greyhound bus schedule

Bus stops [identified with a (B) in Greyhound Ticket Center] provide limited schedule service for a large number of locations, which do not support a full-service terminal or agency. As a general rule, no ticketing, baggage, or package express service is offered at these locations. Some of these locations may be at a local airport or transit center, while others may simply be a stop along a highway route, without an enclosed waiting area.

Passengers should be aware that no Greyhound ticketing facilities are available at bus stop locations.

You should contact Greyhound and see when they pick up, it will be a very tight time frame as the Kelowna station is about 5-10 minutes away from the airport depending on traffic.

Fare and schedule information

1-800-661-TRIP (8747)

Other choice as mentioned above

kelownashuttle.com/revelstoke-mountain-ski-r…

Hope this helps

Ballina, Australia
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

Thanks so much for the info guys, I'll chase up a shuttle

Cheers

Rockies BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

Have you thought about renting a car? It's so nice to have your own transportation, and as well you will have a way to get around when you are in Revelstoke - depending on how long you are there, you might like to explore some of the surrounding area which you can't do without a car - drive south & take the ferry over to Halcyon Hot Springs, for example.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

There is a brand new shuttle service called Revelstoke Connection... Check it out... it is about $85 one way for an hour and a half drive. Not bad. I used to run a shuttle (private vehicle) but I can't touch that price!

6. Re: Travelling from Kelowna Airport to Revelstoke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 04:16