We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

white water adventures or alberta adventures

WOLVEY UK
Level Contributor
341 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
white water adventures or alberta adventures

Looking to book with one of the 2 companies above for day trip on KH river. Has anybody had particually good/bad experiences that may tip the balance for me? Have read past reviews and they seem to be 50 - 50.

My one deciding factor may have to be the fact that , being on the larger side, alpine do larger wetsuits than ww!!

Any thoughts appreciated.

Golden BC
Level Contributor
15 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: white water adventures or alberta adventures

We work with Glacier Rafting who have been here for a long time. one of the original companies. And they do a great job of taking care of their guests. We have never had a complaint from any of our guests. But we have also had guests with Wet and Wild and Alpine. All these companies are based in Golden and probably know the water better than anyone. I would recommend these three and by staying in Golden makes it alot nicer after a full day on the river, to be back at your accommodation in a few minutes rather than driving a couple hours to Banff or where-ever. Golden has a lot to do here.

WOLVEY UK
Level Contributor
341 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: white water adventures or alberta adventures

Thank you for reply - looks like the company with the larger wet suits get my vote!

3. Re: white water adventures or alberta adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 00:18