We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV Storage near Vancouver Airport

2 posts
1 review
RV Storage near Vancouver Airport

We are looking for a place to store our RV for about 5 weeks near the Vancouver Airport from about April 7 - May 12, 2019. Any suggestion?

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32,294 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: RV Storage near Vancouver Airport

I would contact Park and Fly and just see if they have any issues with storing an RV.

https:/…Vancouver-Airport-Parking.aspx

A Google search turns up this place (and I don't know anything about it)

simplyselfstorage.ca/residential-storage/…

But I don't know if this sort of place would do a few weeks. It may be there's a minimum storage time of maybe 3 months? Anyway, you can contact them and see.

2 posts
1 review
2. Re: RV Storage near Vancouver Airport

Thank you very much. I will contact them.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
113 reviews
3. Re: RV Storage near Vancouver Airport

I Googled "RV storage Vancouver" and a few places came up. If you don't find what you need from the rec by V67 might try this also. Once you get someone who knows the business, even if they don't provide the service they will likely know who does.

Edited: 21 April 2018, 12:08
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32,294 posts
62 reviews
4. Re: RV Storage near Vancouver Airport

I was going to add: the storage places will be cheaper than Park & Fly so you should enquire because that it may actually work out for you to pay for a minimum time (say it's 3 months, but I'm guessing) and only use 5 weeks than to pay for 5 weeks at Park & Fly.

Check online for cupons if you go with P&F. There always seems to be one out there.

Reply to: RV Storage near Vancouver Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burnaby