We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bestway Tours & Safaris

ghjt
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Bestway Tours & Safaris

The office for Bestway Tours & Safaris is located in Burnaby. I am wondering if anyone has booked trips with them. I have found some reviews on Trip Advisor under the countries that we wish to visit. The reviews are very mixed with some excellent and some definitely not recommending them. They hare an A+ rating from the BBB. I would appreciate comments from anyone who has used them.

Victoria, BC, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

did you travel with best way ?

did you get any feedback about best way?

We are considering them for a summer 2011 trip.

Randy

Ticonderoga
2 posts
2. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

Did you use Bestway tours and how was it?

Ticonderoga
2 posts
3. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

Did you travel with Bestway. Were you happy with them?

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

Has anybody travelled with Bestway Tours and Safaris, they claim to have been in operation for 30 years?

Edited: 02 September 2011, 11:23
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,635 posts
65 reviews
5. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

ghjt has not posted since December 2010. You might try sending then a Personal Message as one of their posts said they were planning to travel to Africa in Feb 2011. To do that click on their user name. This will open a profile page. Then on the left hand sidebar, you will find "send message." A message sent this way should show up in the person's in box as "you have a private message", as long as they are still using the same email address.

Here is the Better Business Bureau's rating of them:

bbb.org/mbc/business-reviews/travel-tours/be…

Here is a review on yelp.ca:

yelp.ca/biz/bestway-tours-and-safaris-burnaby

ghjt has asked the same question on 3 African forums, only the Tanzania forum got a response. Here it is:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293747-i9226-k387…

Port Moody, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
136 reviews
6. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

Took a Great Trans-Africa Safari through them in June 2011 and was very impressed. Very personable, excellent guides, great service. No complaints at all. I would recommend them highly.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
7. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

In March 2012 we toured part of India with Bestway Tours. We were very impressed with the service and with all the arrangements. We would highly reccommend it. Their customer service is exceptional.

Richland, Washington
1 post
8. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

Bestway Tours has arranged private tours for us to Greece and former Yugoslavia in the past several years. The trips have been delightful. Everything went perfectly with transfers, hotels, guides, etc. (all superb). Bestway has always been very professional, prompt and responsive to our preferences and also offered good suggestions. If there was ever a pre- or mid-trip concern, it was efficiently and promptly resolved by Bestway or their land operator. We travel confidently with Bestway and highly recommend them.

Brookfield...
1 post
1 review
9. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

A friend and I have used Bestway Tours & Safaris for two vacations. One to the Persian Gulf in October 2008 (Arab Sheikdoms) and more recently to Indonesia in February 2012 (Isles Of Indonesia). I've been very happy with the company and felt the value for cost and inclusions were quite good. The Persian Gulf tour was definitely Frist Class/Deluxe whereas the Indonesia trip was "best available" because the destination country is third world. But interesting nonetheless. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,635 posts
65 reviews
10. Re: Bestway Tours & Safaris

The phenomenon of a poster becoming a member, posting a one off comment on the same day and then disappearing forever is well known on the forums. Although everyone must post for their first time, the phenomenon is that where there are no further posts on the forum helping others and providing travel expertise, and no reviews, the one off post, glowing and speaking in high regard, falls under a cloud and can rightfully be at least considered as a tout for the company. Experienced posters do not take them particularly seriously. There are 3 such one time posters among the above. and 1 brand new poster who has not had a chance to develop a posting history yet.

Edited: 10 July 2012, 20:23
Get answers to your questions about Burnaby