We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christine Sinclair Related Tourist Spots

Calgary, Canada
5 posts
Christine Sinclair Related Tourist Spots

Hi, as the title indicates, I am a huge fan of your hometown hero, Christine Sinclair. Are there any places in Burnaby that would have references to her (like a hall of fame, or even something more minor)? I am already planning to visit the BC Sports Hall of Fame in Vancouver but I've been told that there's just a brief mention of her there. I thought if I come to Burnaby, I could find more. Any help is appreciated.

12 replies to this topic
Calgary, Canada
5 posts
11. Re: Christine Sinclair Related Tourist Spots

No idea about that, but I'd rather see the Canada national team play than individual players' clubs anyway. BTW, to those interested, Canada's next game is against our biggest rivalry, USA, for an International Friendly (although it won't be friendly). Game is on June 4th. It should be on Sportsnet live. Go cheer for Canada and Sinclair as they seek revenge on USA! And let's hope Sinclair can make an impact to the game even though I'm sure USA will triple team up on her this time after her hat trick on them in the Olympics.

1 post
12. Re: Christine Sinclair Related Tourist Spots

Hi there! I know this is an old post, but I am planning on going to Burnaby this coming November, 2016 and I did email Burnaby Tourism if they offer something like a Christine Sinclair Tour, you know, like a Hop On, Hop Off Tour. I am just a new fan since from FIFA 2015 but I've been to Houston, Toronto and Ottawa just to see Miss Sinclair and the CanWNT. And the reason I'm going to BC is to go to this convention where Miss Sinclair and her Strive4 friends are speaking. I thought I'd visit Burnaby as it is really close to Richmond. I am so glad to see this post and that info on Burnaby Hall of Fame. I am so dying to go there and hope to get a glimpse of Miss Sinclair's early life. I'm from Edmonton, by the way, so, Whinnie, you and I are neighbors and both huge fans of the one and only Christine Sinclair! :-)

Reply to: Christine Sinclair Related Tourist Spots
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burnaby