We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tremblant Activities

Boston...
Level Contributor
51 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Tremblant Activities

Hi - We will be staying at the Fairmont in Tremblant for about 4 days at the end of July. Are there any activities that it is a "must" to reserve ahead of time or is it ok to wait until we get there. We will want to do most of the outdoor activities such as the zip line course, water skiing, tubing etc.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,652 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,773 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tremblant Activities

As far as I know you will be OK, in case of doubts about some activities, just phone the hotel concierge in advance.

Will you have a car, if so you can do much more. Like canoeing on the Rouge river (the flat part) or doing rafting on it in it's more rough part. This is an hour from Tremblant, there is other rafting closer but none as good as that one: Northern Adventure.

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,652 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tremblant Activities

I agree with rickb. Normally, you will be OK booking activities once you arrive at Tremblant. To be super safe, you could call the concierge at the Fairmont and/or talk directly with the Activity Center in the resort village.

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,652 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tremblant Activities

Yes some activities you do need to reserve ahead of time.

Paintball

acrobranche

horsebackriding

whitewater rafting

Golf (most certainly reserve your tee time).

You can reserve them at www.tremblantactivities.com

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
148 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tremblant Activities

Regarding paintball, someone told me that it was organized around teams of multiple players. So, how does it work if I'm just going with my daughter?

Thanks

Saul

Level Contributor
53 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tremblant Activities

My two teenagers go paintballing at Fort Ouest on their own all the time. The Fort Ouest people match you up with others that have booked that day. I think they tell you if they have others in house or not and you can decide to go or not. I don't think it is a big problem in the summer. My kids and husband have always had a great time there. Enjoy!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
148 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tremblant Activities

Thanks!

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tremblant Activities

I'll be filming the paint ball later this week so you will be able to get a look at what it is like. FYI

8. Re: Tremblant Activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 00:16